Frequently Asked Questions
Many of our customers have specific questions about our professional maid services. Here are just a few of the frequently asked questions we hear at Cleaning Company.
Q : Are You Fully Insured and Bonded?
– Incredible Clean is fully insured and bonded and is more than happy to send certificates of insurance at your request. It is important to work with companies that are insured and bonded to make sure you protect your families most valued assets.
Q : What Sets You Apart From Other Cleaning Companies?
– Incredible Clean is a family owned business that offers a personal touch while also being able to handle all of the larger jobs that come along. We know how important it is to you if something goes wrong to have a person to return your calls. At Incredible Clean, you get a return call on every call you make. The good part here is that you will get that personal touch you deserve by speaking to one of the owners.
Q : Can I Supply My Own Cleaning Products?
– You certainly can make a request to us for use of a special product(s) that you may like. The only thing we will do is make sure we have a full knowledge of the product so that we know we will not be doing any sort of damage to your home or business.
Q : Do You Have a Guarantee?
– Yes at Incredible Clean we strive for 100% client satisfaction. If you are not happy with any or all of the cleaning we provide, please call or email our office within one day of your cleaning and we will be glad to come out and fix the problems at once.
Q : Do You Have a Cancellation Policy?
– You can cancel your scheduled cleaning at any point up to the morning of your scheduled visit. As long as you call prior to the cleaner was leaving our office. In most cases, if you were to call our office by 10 am this will allow us plenty of time to successfully cancel you is cleaning. Failure to cancel your scheduled visit will also result in an affordable service charge.
Q. How Many People Will Clean My House?
– Once you book an appointment with us, we will send 2-3 cleaners at your location. However, if your property is big enough, we deploy additional cleaners as per requirement.
Q. How Long Will It Take to Clean My Whole Property?
– Well, it depends upon the total area and condition of your premises.
Q. What is Included in Deep Cleaning?
– Usually, deep clean is meant for customers who havent got their home cleaned by certified professionals for the past 1 or 2months. Deep cleaning is extremely effective if you have stained floors, dirt & mould on bathroom floors etc.
Q. Do You Use Pet-friendly Cleaning Tools & Supplies?
– Of course! Not only we take care of your home but ensure our cleaning materials dont harm your kids and pets. Unlike our competitors, we use chemical-free non-toxic detergents that deep cleanse your property without causing skin irritation, itchiness or redness.
Q. Do You Bring Pressure Cleaning Equipment or We Have to Arrange It?
– Absolutely NOT! With us, you dont have to bear the hassle of arranging cleaning tools. Our cleaners will carry everything with them so that you can sit back and relax!
Q. How much does it cost to clean an entire house?
– The average cost of house cleaning is $90 to $150 and the average national hourly rate is $25 to $90 per cleaner. A single family home should cost $120 to $150 to clean, according to Home Advisor.
Q. What is included in a regular house cleaning?
– We wipe clean all surfaces in the home, including tables, countertops, appliances, chairs, dressers, window sills, sink basins and faucets. We spend extra time in the bathroom, cleaning the bathtub, shower, mirrors and toilet. Light fixtures, picture frames and baseboards â€“ we dust them all.
Q. What are basic cleaning services?
– This includes dusting, vacuuming, sweeping and mopping the floors in all rooms. Cleaning the bathrooms, including mirrors, toilets, showers and baths. Cleaning the kitchen, including wiping down appliances, counters, sinks and cabinet doors. Washing and drying dishes and putting them away.
Q. Is my house too dirty for a cleaning service?
– If life and work have overtaken your time and your home is suffering, consider hiring a cleaning service. Even if you believe you home is too messy for a cleaning service, rest assured the service has probably seen worse. Your home is never too dirty for a good professional residential cleaning service.
Q. How much should I charge to clean a 3 bedroom house?
– The national average cost of house cleaning is $25 to $50 per hour per cleaner. The total price depends on the size of the home, type of cleaning and where you live. A three-bedroom, 2,000-square-foot home costs $150 to $250 to clean on average, while a one-bedroom apartment starts at $80 to $110.
Q. What does cleaning do in 2 hours?
– Vacuuming the entire house. Cleaning the bathrooms, including toilets. Cleaning the kitchen, including quickly mopping the floor. A few assorted small tasks like wiping surfaces down.
Q. How much does it cost to clean a 1500 sq ft house?
– Costs of a deep clean for a 2,000 sq. ft. home range from $300 to $550, with most homeowners paying around $400 for a deep clean of a three-bedroom and two-bathroom home….Deep Cleaning Price per Square Foot SizeTime to CleanAverage Cost1,500 sq. ft.2.5 – 3.5 hours$200 – $2201,700 sq. ft.3 – 4 hours$225 – $28010 more rows.
Q. What does a cleaning lady do?
– The duties of a cleaning lady include: Mopping, washing, and sweeping the floors, toilets, sinks, bathtubs, counters, and garage entryways. Vacuuming everything in the house, including carpets, furniture, upholstery, etc. Dusting the surfaces such as window ledges and furniture.
Q. How often should a house be deep cleaned?
– We recommend wiping it down once a week then do a deep clean twice a month. You can even clean it with a DIY concoction, according to Today. Simply mix 1/2 cup of water with 1/2 cup of white vinegar in a heat-safe dish, microwave it on high until the window steams up. Finish by wiping the interior with a sponge.
Q. How often should you get a deep cleaning?
– Typically, most people are required to undergo two dental cleanings a year; however, a dental deep cleaning is required because the gums and teeth are in bad shape. With that being said, general dentists typically recommend that patients get cleanings every three months after a dental deep cleaning.
Q. What are the 4 categories of cleaning?
– There are four main types of cleaning agents used in commercial kitchens: Detergents, Degreasers, Abrasives, Acids.
Q. How much does a deep house cleaning cost?
– On average, a deep clean costs between $200 and $400, depending on the size of your house. Standard routine cleanings after that initial visit typically cost between $100 and $150.
Q. What are types of cleaning?
– Domestic Clean, Commercial Clean, General Clean, Mini Clean, Deep Clean, Builder’s Clean, and Décor Clean.
Q. How do you deep clean a dirty house?
– Before you begin, Clear away the clutter. … Make a game plan. … Take stock. … Scrub all showers, bathtubs, sinks and toilets. … Wipe down light fixtures, mirrors and window treatments. … Wash glass shower doors. … Toss any cloth curtains or bath mats in the washing machine. … Clean out under the sinks and inside drawers.
Q. Should you tip a house cleaner?
– If you received good service, it’s a good idea to tip between 15-20% of the rate you pay, and you can tip a little on the higher end if you feel that your cleaner did an exceptional job or if you asked them to complete an especially dirty project.
Q. Is a cleaning lady worth it?
– If you earn $25 per hour at work, or $50 per hour, you might consider your time to be worth that much. … However, if you decide your time is worth $15 per hour and the maid charges $25 per hour, you probably should clean your home yourself. It’s simply more cost-effective.
Q. What is the going rate for a cleaner?
– Depending on who you hire, you can expect to be paying somewhere between Â£10-15 an hour. The going rate for a domestic cleaner in 2020 is about Â£12. The minimum wage is Â£8.21 per hour for those aged 25 and over, so you shouldn’t be paying less than this unless you’re hiring someone younger.
Q. Can a cleaning business make you rich?
– According to Hanson, for a residential cleaning company to earn a million dollars or more annually, it would need to clean about 31 homes per day. * That’s a lot, but there are now several house cleaning companies in the U.S. earning a million dollars or more per year, which says this is certainly possible.
Q. How often should bathrooms be cleaned?
– Generally, routine bathroom cleaning in which you scrub the tub and shower walls should take place at least once a week. However, there are some parts of the bathroom that need to be addressed more frequently than every seven days.
Q. How long does a cleaner take to clean a house?
– A domestic clean includes general cleaning, wiping of surfaces, dusting, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming. Detailed cleaning will usually take about 50% more time than a domestic clean. For example, a 2 bedroom home will require 3hrs of time for detailed cleaning.
Q. How do professionals clean a house?
– When you have more cleaners in the home each person is responsible for different tasks. Empty all trash and replace trash bags. Pick up/straighten/make beds if needed. Remove cobwebs, dust baseboards. Dust ceiling fans. Clean window sills and wipe down doors. Dust all furniture including bottoms and sides.
Q. How do you politely fire a cleaning lady?
– Call the agency and explain clearly why you are unhappy with your service. Understand that what you say may have repercussions for the housekeeper. The agency will probably offer to send a new housekeeper.
Q. What is the difference between a housekeeper and a cleaning lady?
– Housekeepers may do light cleaning more regularly, while house cleaners perform deep cleaning less often. House cleaner and housekeeper they sound the same, but they actually involve two very different jobs and duties. Are you looking for someone to clean the kitchen, scrub the toilets and make appliances shine?